content marketing


It is said that if “Content is King then a Content Marketing Strategy it is what keeps the Crown on its head and its Throne fixed firmly under it”.
Yes, it is said that content is King but there's over a billion blogs. How are you going to compete? What is content marketing going to look in today's competitive environment? According to Urban Dictionary, content marketing is a type of marketing that involves the creation and sharing of online material such as videos, blogs and social media posts.

Many people push out varieties of content but get very little traffic for it. Google does not lack content. it has content on everything under the sun and the same thing hundred times over. So, now they are not only picking what content to rank but are also looking at authority, user metrics and even when was the content created.

So, we can say that when it comes to content, it is important to stay up to date. The reason being that there are people who continuously push out fresh content so why give rank to a content that is 2 years old. Therefore, it is also important to update your old content . But then again, it is also important to know that when you publish content, give your audience some time to consume it. A lot of people have the mentality that if they publish 10 posts a day they will get rankings on Google. It is not true Google already has more authoritative sites to choose from.

There are tons of different Content Marketing Strategies that exist today.There is no definite pattern. Finding your niche is very important along with your target audience. If your content does not resonate with your audience then it's all for nothing. It is important to cater to the needs of your audience then only you will be able to generate sales and make your business grow as it is the ultimate goal.

Trying to create content without a proper strategic roadmap is pointless. Content Marketing is not only limited to creating sharing and distributing content for getting an audience engaged, it is also used for generating leads, enhancing brand image and meeting allied marketing goals.

Here's a little insight as to how to create a content that sells; Nowadays, content is not only text based but also video and audio based. These video and audio based content have garnered a lot of attention in recent times and are still going strong. One of the most important steps that people tend to forget is promoting their content.There is too much content on the web and no matter how good of a content you write, it is not going to be seen unless you promote it.

It is important to follow the 80- 20 rule that 20% of the time should be spent on writing while the rest 80% should be used for promoting. You also need social shares. Getting backlinks is not enough. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, all these social sites drive a lot of traffic to one’s website. So social share icons are a must when creating content for your blogs.

You can use Buzzsumo, a popular online tool that allows users to find popular content by topics or a website. it gives an idea about what is popular, what is not, what worked and what not. Content Marketing is well worth the time. It only needs investment of energy to stand out among the crowd.

In conclusion, I want to say that Content Marketing is still one of the cheapest and most effective ways to get targeted visitors. So, go ahead, find your niche, use Google Keyword Planner, UberSuggest or other tools for your keyword research, find your audience, create your own unique content and don't forget to promote it.

Tags digital marketing service, online marketing service, digital marketing agency, digital marketing company, digital marketing consultant, online marketing agency, internet marketing company, online marketing companies, internet marketing agency, SEO digital marketing, internet marketing services, digital marketing solutions, best digital marketing company, digital marketing agency near me, web marketing agency, digital marketing services company, SEO marketing agency, online marketing solutions, full-service digital agency, internet marketing consultant, full-service marketing agency, search engine marketing agency, best digital marketing services, digital marketing agency services, digital marketing for small business, content marketing strategy, content marketing agency, content marketing services, digital content marketing, content marketing companies, digital content strategy, online content marketing, branded content marketing


Office 1


AJ-87, Ground Floor,206 Bus Stand,Salt Lake Sector-2,Bidhannagar,North 24 Parganas,Kolkata,West Bengal 700091

Office 2


#64, 65, 3rd Cross, 1st Cross Nethravathi St, Nanda Deepa Layout, RR Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560098

Office 3


Astha Legend Bulding, Q Rd, South Park, Bistupur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001